Saturday, October 17, 2009

Spinning heads, round 1.

Well, the last week has been pretty crazy. I've been from Maine to NYC to DC to Atlanta to Houston... and I don't have a guitar with me. That... is going to slowly drive me crazy. My brother Taylor has an organ concert tomorrow, and since we're sharing a room in Houston... I need to get to bed quickly, because he needs to rest.

Ok, so all I've got to say is... I've been crazy busy, haven't had time to blog, and am off my groove. Therefore, heed this warning: don't watch JONAS in a situation like mine. As cheesy as it is, and as bad as some of the actors are (as actors)... it's funny.

Besides that... I have played with the grand piano here... maybe I can write something... maybe not. I'm not good at calling my songs good enough... which is an indicator of a fault... either I'm too picky, or I'm not a good songwriter.

Ok, time to go. Goodnight y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment