Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time is...

Time

Time is ticking away... and it seems like I could use a 25 hour day, if not a 48. It turns out I'm now the only Prospero in the play, so now I need all my lines down by early January. I can do it, it's just not going to be fun. I also have speeches I need to get done then, as well as Spanish, which is going to get tougher in January... and I still need to keep my music up. This is going to be a very interesting time. (One reason I've picked up the book I did- Your Mind Matters, is that it's only 61 pages long... if I must, I can finish it in a night and feel like I've accomplished something.) Well, I need to get ready for tomorrow. It's probably not going to let up much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, sounds like you're doing better than I am! I haven't yet been able to seriously work on lines..I have about 5 sentences down ,though :)...maybe when Sarah gets home it will be a little easier...I hate studying lines on my own!anyway....

Redline said...

Thanks for connecting with me on the Redline Project (www.redlineproject.blogspot.com). I want to know more about your project and what you are hoping to accomplish. Maybe you could share some of your ideas or struggles as an artist and we could feature it on the blog.

I too could use a few extra hours in a day; would be so nice! Keep in touch.

Post a Comment