Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok, so I'm trying to blog at least every other day. I was almost tempted to do a x/31 series. (instead of a picture a day for 365 days, just for 31.) I'm getting to be ridiculously busy, I have music written to one song, which mean I need to put it in the last verse, cut the demo and get it to the friend who wrote the lyrics. (I have a second song by her to compose, and at least three of my own left.)

I found a cool gizmo- PRS makes a cord that goes from a 1/4" (instrument) jack to the headphone jack on my iPod, and because it's got a mic on the jack (like an iPhone), it will let you record on it. It's also about 1/3rd the price of the Blue Mikey (a mic you plug into the dock plug, and the Alesis recording rig. It might work fine for cutting quick demos, maybe.

Anyway, I already have what I technically need for it. So I'm gonna be practicing a bit I hope. Maybe I'll publicize the songs, maybe not.



1 comments:

William said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

Post a Comment