Thursday, September 24, 2009

A quick update

For those who are wondering what I've done with the past two days since my last post: notice the redesign. (Actually, the day after, I helped my friend Michelle redo hers, then I decided to do my own. I must say, I didn't know we shared a like for "light grunge" styling.)
Other than that, I've been slightly envious of the Canon 7D, which is an SLR that shoots 1080p HD video... Roughly the same as the 5D Mark ii. I'll be sticking with our Sony camcorder for the meanwhile, but if my videography takes off, that might be my new digital best friend. (The short in the link hasn't got much of a plotline, and no dialogue, but it shows what the 5D can do. Click here to see the video.)
And... I got new strings on both the guitars I use. Vast improvement.

I just remembered, my camera has been back in action... Updates and shots soon, ok?

Sorry for the lack of spiritual content or thought provoking material, but I posted this before my evening devotions. When I get this new schedule down, I'll try posting early morning after morning devotions... But first I need to be getting up early enough to do them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok,nothing particularly inspiring about this post, but I just checked out your flickr page, and it is awesome! I unfortunately didn't get to see any fireworks this year , but the pics were incredible! And those ones of Tucker? Classic . lol :-)

William said...

Thanks! It's been a bit neglected... I'll be fixing that shortly, I hope.

Post a Comment