Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Funny, never thought about that...

For those reading the note on Facebook, remember, I have a blog over here... notes are just because most people don't read my blog. Big whoop. And... that is what I never thought about. I set up notes on Facebook to copy my posts, and then I utterly forgot about it until I started titling this post.

For those that wonder what I'm up to, it's still summed up in three words: work and music. Oh, and at present, drinking a cappuccino and about to eat lunch. Then work. And, of course, after work, music. Lather, rinse, repeat... ok, so I probably won't have the cappuccino tomorrow. Photography has taken a back burner... I haven't processed any pictures of consequence since my trip to Vermont. (Except for one I sent to a few friends for a laugh... of me with spiked hair. If that one leaks, somebody's good as dead. I'm not sure who yet, but they will be.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment