Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Update

So... because I think I need to put something up here... and can't think of anything too drastically important:

Today is my mother's birthday. I think her present from our friend Mr. Stuart was to relieve her of her three youngest children for the day... which leads to the second thing I thought of to say.

I went tubing today with a bunch of my friends... that was awesome! One was a friend who I haven't really spent much time with in a long time, so it was pretty great to have her come... I was really happy about that... and another friend whose little siblings were coming decided to come at the last minute, and it was pretty awesome to have her along too!
And... of course... Mr. Stuart is always awesome to hang out with. He rocks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment