Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hm...

I can't decide on anything to blog about... which is saying either that I'm having a hard time deciding between a flurry of ideas, or I'm bombing around inside my head like Pooh trying to catch a butterfly (which is the idea).

Now, micro-blogging on the other hand, I can handle moderately well... such as Twittering/Tweeting/Twirping/saying-what-you're-doing-in-140-characters-or-less... I change activities or have interesting thoughts often enough to update that at least once a day (William woke up; William went to bed; William woke up; William went to bed; William woke up in the middle of the night because he had an interesting thought... while sleeping... and went back to bed; William just played his guitar so loud that even his drummer of a little brother complained... uh... yeah.)

For your information, I'm "working" right now... I just don't really have any work to do. I'm manning an office, and getting paid awfully well for it, too... for a 17 year old who is still in high-school. Maybe I should start doing web coding in my free time... then I could make a complete killing... get paid for sitting here waiting for the phone to ring, and code away while waiting. Frankly, I think that'd be a bad idea- I already spend too much time on the computer... no sense actually getting paid for it, then I might just spend more time on it, and become a complete nerd. Well, since nothing else is happening or coming to me, I'll just post this now... Maybe another one will come later today, who knows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment