Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010/03/09

Well, I'm checking in with you all, I have a play that opens tomorrow night, and it's going to be a lot of fun! For those who don't know, and haven't read deep enough to find out... I'm Prospero in The Tempest.

Besides that being my whole life right now... I actually picked up my guitar again tonight for an hour, and played with my interface... all I did was play with the sample rate and see how noisy it was... pretty happy with the results so far. I haven't recorded any original material... so far it's my unpracticed attempts at some riffs from Art In Me (Jars Of Clay) or Up And Up (Relient K, the acoustic version)... I'll make them sound pretty when I have the time, until then... they won't.

And that's what's up! Oh, and I've been listening to the Screwtape Letters by Focus On The Family... that has been interesting.

1 comments:

Redline said...

Hi William,

Thanks for all the recording tips you posted on the Redline Project blog. I am probably going to just mic as you suggest, which has its sonic merits anyway. A friend has a Furman power conditioner that will hopefully clean up the sound as well.

Do you have an email address? I don't know how to write to you except by commenting on your blog.

Post a Comment