Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well, hello again...

Yup, I'm still here... and you guys have been doing better at checking in on me than I have at posting. Sorry, I've just been very busy, and have not been making time to blog or take pictures. I'm writing (speeches), memorizing lines (Prospero, The Tempest) and learning Spanish, so my time has been sorely stretched to the point where I didn't touch my guitar for a few weeks. That has been remedied... I touched it.
Actually, I wrote a song... or, music to a song I wrote several weeks ago. I have a few I need to put the music to, and to record just me and my guitar... just so I know what I'm getting myself in to.

Beyond that, not much has happened. Your Mind Matters has not risen on my reading list like it ought, and so I'm still not done with it, however I did finish Bobo's In Paradise (David Brooks).

And I'm running late, so I will try to rest, and make progress again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

we forgive you :-P .....be praying for you!

Post a Comment