Friday, November 27, 2009

Short update


Sorry guys, I slipped up. I went back on Facebook, and as I predicted, I started neglecting my blog.

What have I been doing? Writing music, trying to memorize the epilogue from The Tempest, struggling with expanding my Spanish vocabulary, writing lyrics, slowly getting a recording studio built. Very slowly. And... Tonight I watched The Blindside, and maybe I'll have thoughts to share on it later. After that, I got to hang out with my best friend, Michelle, and a mutual friend, Danielle. I'm so thankful for my friends, God has blessed me with some that are amazing. He's also blessed me with amazing parents, and I've been realizing it more and more recently. Yes, as you can tell, I forgot to post yesterday. (Ok, so I was trying to do less online yesterday.)

Anyway, I am in need of sleep. Goodnight, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment