Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What now?

Well, I figured I should make a habit of posting more frequently...
So... a random cool picture that you'll have already seen if you are my friend on Facebook, but wouldn't have seen if you watch my Flickr, since I hit my upload limit... but nobody seems to watch that, so it's not really worth my money to upgrade to Flickr Pro.


One of my best friends is on a missions trip to Japan for the summer, another just got married, and a third is headed off to Ireland on the 21st... so do keep all three in your prayers.

I guess my life's been pretty eventful, but I can't really say that I remember all of it off the top of my head. I've got a few things I can probably blog about in the near future, but I guess that'll have to wait. In the meantime, God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment