Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Letters, etc.

So... I was rummaging in my desk, and came across a letter. I got it in June of '08, and never replied... I'm sure I had an excuse- but really, it could not have been a good enough one. It was from a rather dear friend, and she had written it before I went on a trip to Texas- and she wanted a letter back about the trip... I never wrote it- honestly, I should have written a half-page on each day I was down there... it would have been the same length.
I don't know why- but there's just something about non-digital life that's so neat. I suppose, in part, it's being able to sense the emotion so much easier... if they're crying while writing... it probably will show up, stuff like that. (And I hear with love-letters, it has an amplified effect- however I think the lovers' senses are aided.)

Anyhow- it also reminded me of Spencerian Handwriting (something I totally flubbed- I now print... messily.) And... how much better writing letters would be for the brain than emails... really.

I also decided that I should be writing my ideas down more, so that I can write up a blog post, and post it when I have time. Yeah.

2 comments:

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

Oh my! You poor dear... You have no comments.
I am here to bless you with them.

I already told you what to do about that letter. xD

William said...

Ha, thanks... if you didn't notice, your mom posted a comment right after you!
I don't remember what it was, so oh well.

Post a Comment